Saving our Sisters
Saving Our Sisters by Knowing My Truth is a Non-Profit Christian organization that empowers, motivates and inspires women to find purpose within their past traumatic experiences while teaching them how to rebuild faith, trust, hope, confidence and self-esteem.
- • “Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but
- because you deserve peace”
- • “I am not what happened to me. I am what I chose to become”
- • “I never knew how strong I was until I forgave someone who
- wasn’t sorry, and accept an apology I never received”
- • “Broken things can become blessed things if you let God do the mending”
- • “I know see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do” ~Brene Brown~
- • “Every Mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing” ~Barry Finlay~
- • “Faith tells me that no matter what lies ahead of me God is already there”
‘Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.’
‘Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.’
‘The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.’
Saving our Sisters
Nowhere to turn? We are here for you. Please reach out to us.
Loving sisters ready to help
If you or someone you know is dealing with unresolved trauma, lack of faith, forgiveness and trust issues or low self-esteem, remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! We’re here to help you make it through this season.
Everyone is accepted
We currently provide services to women ages 18+ where everyone can share their journey and stories without being judged. We accept women that have experienced trauma and are ready to gain the necessary tools to be released from their past so that they can prosper in their future.
Unlock your fears
Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.
Caring makes a difference
Ending Childhood Trauma
Experiencing trauma in childhood can have a severe and long-lasting effect. When childhood trauma is not resolved, a sense of fear and helplessness carries over into adulthood, setting the stage for further trauma. Remember, your responses are NORMAL reactions to ABNORMAL events.